Job Opportunities at Clumber Park
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join our friendly team, at our resort, located next to Clumber Park, Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
As the receptionist you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operational duties of the welcome desk.
We are looking for an experienced receptionist who is looking for a challenge, who shares our values and has a genuine passion for delivery excellent customer service.
We want someone who understands that having such high customer standards can contribute to the whole customers experience. We need someone who leads, motivates and engages with customer and visitors to exceed our guest expectations.
- Experience of working with the public is desired and you will have experience of working on a Reception or in a customer service-related role
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Previous experience in a busy reception
- First class interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of health and safety would be advantageous as you will be required to ensure health and safety is adhered to.
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated in your CV as explained in the body of the advert.
Simply send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Night Porter to join our friendly team at Clumber Park Lodges.
- Working across the site to deliver a range of Security & Maintenance duties, ensuring work is completed quickly and to a high standard
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Late guest check-in on changeover days
- General maintenance, repairs and handy-work (including common plumbing & basic electricals)
- To be responsible for night to night maintenance related issues on the park
- Ensure that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept in a clean, tidy and well-maintained condition
- With the help of management, to plan, implement programmes of repair and maintenance work needed on site
- Ensure the good working order of all plant machinery and equipment
- Hot tub servicing and maintenance, including the cleaning of equipment, pumps, filters & pipe work
- Assist with the installation pumps, filters, heat pumps & dosing units, in line with manufacturer’s specifications
- Weekend working
- Conducting regular full site security patrols & maintaining security log
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
- Out of hours contact for our customers
- Be able to arrange emergency assistance
Key Skills & Qualities needed:
- Experienced in Security
- Knowledge of maintenance problems and repair solutions
- General maintenance abilities – to include plumbing, carpentry, basic electrics, painting and decorating etc.
- Taking part in training as and when required
- Previous experience of working as a Maintenance Operative
- A highly motivated individual with excellent Maintenance skills Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety compliance Ability to interact positively and professionally with the public, and other members of staff