Job Opportunities at Clumber Park
Housekeeping Assistants – £9.50 / hour
We are looking to recruit holiday site lodge cleaners for our park site. We are looking for a friendly, professional and approachable person.
Your Duties will include:
- You having to work well alongside our current team,
- Be able to work alone and perform tasks given to a high standard.
- Cleaning luxurious lodges to an immaculate standard, ready for guests to move into
- Ensuring each lodge has the correct inventory ready for new holiday makers
- Ensuring excellent attention to detail, and 5-star standards, are maintained at all times
- Communicating with your manager and maintenance regarding your progress and any issues that may arise
- The Health & Safety of yourself and others on the park
Night Porter (16 hours) – £10 / hour
You will become a vital part of our evenings team providing the warmest of welcomes and exceptional customer service. You will ultimately be responsible for the safety and security of our guests as they enjoy their evenings, and will need to be able to react to their needs working on you own initiative.
Our Night Porter plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of our park, you will need to be a responsible and reliable person. We are looking for a hard-working individual who doesn’t mind being a night owl. You will be able to stay calm under pressure, taking any complications in your stride. Effortlessly deal with problems as they arise and ensure standards are maintained at all times. You will need excellent communication skills and be confident to make the right decision.
If you are self-motivated and can multi-task this could be for you. Personality is what counts and whilst previous experience and basic computer skills are an advantage, full training is provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Checking in late arrivals
• Out of hours contact for our customers, completing general maintenance, repairs and handy-work as required
• Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept in a clean, tidy and are well maintained
• Hot tub servicing and maintenance, including the cleaning of equipment, pumps, filters & pipe work
• Arranging emergency assistance as required
• Conducting regular full site security patrols & maintaining security log