Job Opportunities at Clumber Park
Part Time – 12hrs / week or Zero hours contracts available
Reporting to the Housekeeping Team Leader, you are required to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is achieved and maintained in our guest accommodation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Dusting furniture, radiators and walls
• Vacuuming carpets and damp cleaning hard floor areas
• Cleaning kitchens including work surfaces, ovens, hobs and fridges
• Cleaning bathrooms including baths, wash basins, tiles and toilets
• Cleaning outside areas including patios, sweeping paths and removing cobwebs from external fascia’s
• Making beds
• The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and good communication skills as you will interact with both colleagues and guests.
Key Skills and Experience
• A motivated approach to colleagues.
• Flexible and adaptable approach.
• Previous experience in a cleaning / housekeeping industry (desirable).
Housekeeping Team Leader
Download Job Description