Job Opportunities at Clumber Park
Housekeeping Assistants – £9.50 / hour
We are looking to recruit holiday site lodge cleaners for our park site. We are looking for a friendly, professional and approachable person.
Your Duties will include:
- You having to work well alongside our current team,
- Be able to work alone and perform tasks given to a high standard.
- Cleaning luxurious lodges to an immaculate standard, ready for guests to move into
- Ensuring each lodge has the correct inventory ready for new holiday makers
- Ensuring excellent attention to detail, and 5-star standards, are maintained at all times
- Communicating with your manager and maintenance regarding your progress and any issues that may arise
- The Health & Safety of yourself and others on the park
F and B Assistants
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a food & beverage assistant. As the F&B assistant you will be responsible for the daily operational duties of the Woodshed bar and cafe.
We are looking for assistants that are seeking for a challenge, who share our values and have a genuine passion for delivery of excellent customer service. We need someone who engages with customers to exceed their expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Centre stage and front of house, our F&B Assistants are at the heart of park, continually meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests.
Your day to day duties will include welcoming and seating guests, taking orders, bar service, serving food and drinks and maintaining a clean working environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, have good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team. As the face of Clumber Park Lodges, you will ensure our guests leave satisfied by serving them in an efficient yet professional manner, actively seeking out opportunities to exceed their expectations.